Thursday, June 26, 2008

Your Highness re visited

I have four beautiful women in my life that I just adore. They come in a array of colors and personalities.

The youngest is a bottle of energy that cant wait to express herself in life as soon as she awake from her sweet surrender that we call "recharging". It is so precious to see that child like faith at work when she give you the biggest hug, and show you that she is so grateful be your daughter.

The middle Queen is a entirely different drink all together. She is a mix between, "Who am I and What for". She has the emotions of twenty women. You love her for it because of her unconditional love for people and friends.

The Queen Bee in training is a free wheeling, garner belt gun toting, sharp tongue, roaring twenties, anti prohibition, if you only understood me kind of royalty. She has a hard exterior only because when she falls for you, she falls hard.


The Queen Bee, or Sparrow one if we are communicating on the radio for her entrance, is very, very extraordinary. Just her presence illuminates the room. The way she navigates her gregarious personality through the canal of people that she meets or come in contact with is so precious. When I am around her or just feel her presence, there is no place I would rather be! I can just feel her loving mind, spirit and soul permeate my entire being with a love that could out last the infinite number of time.

And me? I am just the Pauper. In love with four of the most awesome females God has placed on this earth.

4 comments:

One- said...

Honey, aren't you so sweet! You are hardly a Pauer! You are definitely the King with all the gold!

Laurie said...

Charles, Charles, Charles....... What sweet, heartfelt, sincere, thoughts for your wife and children. I know Kim is on cloud nine, and enjoying every moment of your affection. This blog thing fits you well right now. Keep it coming!

Dena said...

OMG I am crying. I never knew when we had english in college together that you were such a wonderful writer.

Shannon said...

CA! who knew! WOW your words are almost leaving me speachless.