Friday, June 27, 2008

BETROTHED

I could tell by the morning glow squeezing itself through my window blinds that the day was going to be glorious in nature. I rolled out of bed and immediately thought of the shampoo smell in her hair. It was a mixed scent of tender kisses and lavender. I called her as soon as the mind caressing daydream came to a end. I really pondered how in the world could her being in my arms reality be so much better then these body tingling morning delight thoughts I have of her. I quickly thanked God that her actual touch was so much better then the wonderful blissful moments I experience in thought when she is not around.

As she answered the phone my heart just dropped with the sound of her beautiful and breathtaking "Hello". I gathered myself and asked if she a had a wonderful sleep last night, and if I could see her later. Oh, to see my ray of sunshine again, that's all I wanted. She told me that she had a few errands to do, and one class to attend later that morning. I told her, "OK", and I couldn't wait to see her.

When I hung up the phone I couldn't help to visualize our first kiss that would happen later that night whether I wanted to or not. I was going to feel her soul through her lips that night!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Charles, I feel like I'm reading a romance novel! You might want to look into that! I'm sure the ladies of the blog world, would just love it. You are on a roll CA, can't stop now........